Monday, April 20, 2015

Photo Challenge - Day One

Debbie of Down the Road invited me to participate in a five day black and white photo challenge. My camera is my IPhone, and I enjoy taking photos just to capture the memories of the moment. Still, it was/is fun finding black and white options that feel more "worthy" of a challenge :-)


Rosamond, CA, is a small town in the Antelope Valley with many older mines.  On a day trip with my son, Jeff, we discovered these wonderful old buildings.

The only rules of the challenge are:
1. On five consecutive days, create a post using a recent or past photograph in black and white.
2. Invite another blogging friend each day to join in the challenge.
Today I challenge Maura of Bucket List or Bust RV Travels who is currently making her way west on a solo journey so I hope she'll have the time to share with us!

Thanks, Debbie :-)

6 comments:

  1. Ooow, nice! I like the swirls on the tank! Great start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my favorite part too!! Thanks, this will be fun :-)

      Delete
  2. Really is a great photo. I love black and whites but don't think I could do the pressure of one every day. Glad you are though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I shouldn't challenge you then :-) We'll see what I can come up with!

      Delete
  3. Photos are always fun. I liked the one you posted too.

    ReplyDelete